Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Spell YAY

What you will need:
1 bucket of sea water
Sand
2 small shells and 1 big shell
Seaweed

The spell:
First you need to take of any tight clothes because your tail might break them. Then you need to pour the sea water all over you. After that sprinkle the sand all over your legs. Then put the 2 small shells on your big toes. After that listen in to the big shell until you hear the ocean. Once you can hear it start waving the sea weed up and down. Then look up at the FULLMOON but dont look at your legs. Count to ten and then look at your legs. You should be a mermaid. If not it might take a couple of days. Just beleive!

You will also need a piece of Jewelery for this one. Remeber it has to have some strong meaning to it! Also DONT SHAVE YOUR LEGS!

Side affects:
( you will only get them if you dont get a tail straight away!)
Dizzyness Headaches Stomachaches peeling skin Legs itching , tingly , saw feeling sick all the time Gills ( Most likely around neck or sides ) Legs wanting to stay Together / Crossed Constant Thirst Craving Salt Mood swings Wanting to touch / be in water Mermaid Dreams / Visions Random Outbursts Symbol Changes color Rash Rely on water to make you happy Feel weak when touch water Hair decreases growth ( ex. takes a long time to grow hair back , shaved / cut / waxed )

7 comments:

  1. OMGOMGOMG! it worked! MY SISTER TRIED IT AND IT DIDNT WORK BUT IT DID 4 ME OMG MY 3 BFFS ARE MERMAIDS TOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW?!?TELL ME EXACLY HOW!!!! PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!!!!

      Delete
  2. How come it didn't work for your sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERE IS NO WAY I`M LETTING A SPELL SHORTEN MY HAIR!!!!!

    IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GROW MY HAIR AND NO WAY AM I LETTING MY HAIR GROW SHORT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Here is another mermaid spell that allows you to only transform when you are wearing your symbol. Here are the intrustions: first thing u do is one part of body must be wet like a finger or foot etc. in water without salt and say this chant three times
    "oh great guardian of light grandmother of the sea please grant my wish for me to become one of u a MERMAID to have a (TAIL COLOR) tail and the power of (POWER) I wish to be a mermaid in 1 week but not forever I will become a mermaid when i touch water only with my pearly charm on and when I leave the water my feet return to me when I go to the water I return to the sea But I must be careful If I see the full moon and I touch water I will be a mermaid all night and shall not turn back to normal to when the full moon sets I will be granted with my tail with my charm whenever I touch water but my powers shall stay forever (SAY YOUR SYMBOL SPECIFICALLY) you shall make my desire SO MOTE IT BE!!!!
    Afterwards you will get these side effects such as:
    You will feel tingly,achy,nauseous, and itchy and maybe a rash, and your belly will hurt often, if you chose a heat power freeze power u will feel cold alot if u chose freezing and if u chose heat you'll feel hot alot.
    But all of those side effects will be gone after your tail and powers come in. You don't have to wear the symbol all the time until your tail appears u just have to wear it often.
    You can only tell and/or show two people. If u tell more than just two people than your tail and powers will go away. So be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it too!! IT WORKED!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if you already shaved your legs and you just found this spell?

    ReplyDelete