Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A New Spell

What you will need:- a jar (glass)- a bowl
- small sea shells (buy them at decoration shops)
- big shell
- sparkling water
- a necklace that represents something that has to do with the sea
- sea salt
- two ocean scented candles
- background music 
that makes you think of the ocean
- sheet of paper

How you do it:First, fill the jar with tap water and mix it with the sea salt, then put some of the shells into the water and close the jar tight. Then fill the bowl with the sparkling water. After that, you place the candles in front of you, one on your right, the other on your left, place the sheet of paper between the candles, turn on the music, light the candles, turn off the lights, and make your hands all wet from your bowl.
Take the jar with the shells in your right hand and a big shell in the other. Start shaking them as you 
say the spell:Guidance spirits, come to me,
make me what I wish to be,
dancing on the ocean floor,
dancing with the fish and more,
but not permanent is my wish,
I don't want to become a real fish,
when i bathe, swim, or dream, bless me with a beautiful tail fin,
still human beneath my scales, but a mermaid deep inside my heart,
Guidence spirits make me be,
let me take on the form I wish to be!

1 comment:

  1. It sadly did not work oh well not gonna give up lookin for mermaid spells

    ReplyDelete